Friday, April 6, 2012

Welcome! :)

My story isn't a fun one. It's a very sad one that is far from being finished. I am in a very difficult chapter of life, but I also know that 1 in 4 women experience miscarriages in their lives. I am 1 in 4. I am here to share my story, through unexplained infertility, a very difficult miscarriage, and the life of recovery after all of that.

Yes, we will one day have a child of our own, and we will start trying again at some point, but right now this is the story of me finding a way to continue on with my day-to-day life in this world, while my sweet Gabriel is up in heaven, safe from all the pain that comes with human life. Feel free to take a look around, starting with the "New Here?" button.

If you know anyone that might benefit from my story, anyone who has struggled with a miscarriage and might want the extra support, go ahead and share this blog! The purpose is to provide support, as well as to raise awareness on a topic that is so taboo to speak of in our culture. I will fully welcome guest bloggers who want to share their stories and how they have conquered the darkness!! While this is a story of my life, I want it to be about a community. The community of women (and even men!) who have had losses and how we can serve each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment